LINKSYS WET54G WIRELESS ETHERNET BRIDGE : WIRELESS ROUTER CARDS.
Linksys Wet54g Wireless Ethernet Bridge
- A misnomer in actuality since "Ethernet" is a wired system by definition, but appropriate nevertheless to describe CSMA/CA wireless LAN s&emdash;since their operation has a great deal in common and they are typically integrated easily.
- IEEE 802.11 is a set of standards carrying out wireless local area network (WLAN) computer communication in the 2.4, 3.6 and 5 GHz frequency bands. They are created and maintained by the IEEE LAN/MAN Standards Committee (IEEE 802). The base current version of the standard is IEEE 802.11-2007.
- A wireless local area network protocol which allows high speed access to network resources. It operates at 11, 5.5, 2 and 1 megabits per second depending on distance. It uses the 2.4 ghz spectrum using direct sequence spectrum (DSS)..
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- connect or reduce the distance between
- Build a bridge over (something)
- Make (a difference between two groups) smaller or less significant
- Be a bridge over (something)
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
Checking for line-of-sight for a possible wireless link. Tower is about 7 miles away. Not looking hopeful; too much foliage in the way, but...
Canon 300mm f/4L-IS with Sigma 2x TC for 600mm + 1.6x crop from the 30D body = 960mm handheld, with stabilization.
Wireless comes - finally
Wireless requires a lot of new wire. It's just common sense.
home wireless booster
wireless mic set
boston acoustics tvee2 soundbar speaker system with wireless subwoofer
connect computer wireless
linksys instant wireless usb network adapter
atheros ar5004g wireless network
d link wireless xtreme n router