Wireless Mic For Video Camera - Netgear Wireless Router Network.
Wireless Mic For Video Camera
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
Work and play
Some of the equipment I use quite frequently at work.
1. Sony HVR-A1E HDV-Camcorder (plus a wireless clip-on mic.) for taping public lectures (soon I'll be using two of these for more editing possibilities).
2. Kodak Zi6 for recording the presentations of the lecturers to know when to cut in the slides in the video because I cannot always record the narration or transfer the slides to my computer. The few times I have used the camera yet it worked nicely (when I remember to switch to VGA mode for more space on the SD card ;-) )
3. For the Nikon D90 I am still in training because this camera just arrived. We will use it to document all sorts of events where we don't use a video camera or use both. That depends also a little bit on who has time to take pictures. In December I used the faculty's D80 to document our learning08 conference.
P.S. Today's picture was inspired by the monthly task of the 365 pictures pool task given by D'Arcy Norman for the month of February.
Video shoot for Trevor Henley
Sound Recordist Lee Lusted placing a wireless mic on Melissa Prandi of Prandi Property Management during our shoot for Trevor Henley. It's a tough job, but the soundman's got to do it. Shooting with Canon T2i HD camera and Tascam DR-100 dual system sound.
designer wireless doorbell
dual jack wireless phone jack
best wireless scanner
microsoft wireless keyboard 700
wireless internet hacking software
wireless usb headphones
mini wireless optical mouse instructions
xbox live wireless adapters